Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Birthday Party!

On Saturday we had an early birthday celebration for Bennett and myself. Dad, Barb, Potise, Mozie and Tober's all came to celebrate! Only one week to go until November 26th - Bennett's First Birthday!!


New Birthday outfit


Playing with Addy


All the cousins


Helping B open his gifts




My new slippers!


We both got red fleece pj pants!


A Tonka truck walk/ride toy -- plus -- you run over blocks and it picks them up!


I got a Wii!!!! Now I am just waiting to find a Wii Fit so I can do yoga and hula hoop!


Potise bowling!


And Mozie too!!


Jax and Rich get a strike!


First cupcake! Banana bread with frosting and sprinkles! I missed a picture of the candle (it's on video) but B kept touching the flame!!








Party hat!


Birthday girl! I was so excited to celebrate (and in awe that an entire year has gone by) that I kept forgetting it was my birthday too!


Me and Barb


B and Jax playing with the firetruck


Random

Bennett's first big-boy toothbrush. He likes to bite it and lean forward to get more as drool drips from his lip!


The Rody pony!

First Time Playing in the Snow!!

It snowed Sunday morning and we went outside to explore. Poor little guy could hardly move!









These Pictures Speak for Themselves!







The perfect first-year picture to send to family!!! We LOVE our little boy!!!


1 comment:

B. Irv said...

Happy Birthday Katie and Bennett! Too bad we don't have a hook up at the hospital or I would take you down on the wii at work!