1. I got my hair chopped!!!
2. Lettie cut her first tooth!!!

Saturday I went to Amy at Bangz in Rockford. It was my first time there and I was nervous because going so short can be disastrous but I think it turned out pretty cute (let's hope I can replicate what Amy did for me!)

I think I look more tan.....I should have done this a long time ago!

A side shot -- update: as of this posting Bennett got another haircut too! Pics to come!

I felt Lettie's first tooth on Saturday night! Bottom right - you can see three little buds poking through. She had been somewhat fussy at night but we had attributed it to me being back at work after the weekend. Looking back - she was trying to tell us something BIG was happening in her world! We had a heck of a time getting a picture of her tooth but I think these shots of her are FANTASTIC!

I could just hold her and never let go.

I think you can actually see the tooth in this one. She was trying so hard to keep her lips closed!

What a mean Mama!
Update: We felt a second tooth (bottom left) that is just about to pop through!
No comments:
Post a Comment