Tuesday, July 1, 2008

More random pics

Photobucket
The new bike trailer Mike received for his bday

Photobucket
Ready for a bike ride with dad - I rolled pads and placed them on either side of B to keep him from tipping over. He must have been comfy because he was asleep by the time they were home.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Such a big boy holding his own bottle...

Photobucket
...and the next day, on to a cup!

Photobucket
I love to tear apart mom's magazines!

Photobucket
Perfectly content

Photobucket
Two fawns in the front yard

Photobucket
I bought B a helmet at a garage sale - it's sized for 1 yr and up (next spring) but I had to try it out now - I laughed until I cried!

Photobucket

Photobucket
A visit with Jen, Tony and Addison

Photobucket
This could be the start of a great friendship...

Photobucket
Dad's and the babes - both kiddos are staring at the ceiling fan!

No comments: