Friday, October 31, 2008

Fierstine Family Visit

Well, I have found a way to post the pictures but let me tell you....it has been a real challenge. I am so beyond fed up with this program/software that I don't have the energy to narrate except this: My parents, Margaret and the kids all came to visit last weekend and we had an awesome time together. Saturday Aunt Kat and Uncle Phil came to visit and Sunday we went to Dad and Barb's for a Halloween visit with the Tobers. Enjoy the pics -- they were hard earned! (also I can't edit and add text where I want to so you'll have to take these pics for what they are!) Also, the pics of B in his Dragon/Dinosaur costume were taken at daycare with his girl-buddies Meghan and Saige.

Random Pictures of Family...



































































































...I am at the end of my rope. If anyone knows of a good website for blogs let me know...

No comments: