Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Big Red Ball

Bennett's FAVORITE book is Stop That Ball by Mike McClintock. Jeff and I loved this book when we were little and my parent's gave a copy to Bennett (Claire also received the book and Jeff and Margaret, I'm sure, understand the "again???" feeling when Bennett brings the book to Mike or me for the 5th time that day). We read it multiple times each day and I truly believe the book actually gets longer each time! But we love this book too and the excitement it produces from Bennett. Mike and B went shopping this weekend and they found a ball!!!! Bennett proudly showed it to me as soon as I woke up - he is such a ball freak! Here are some pics - sorry they are mostly blurry but B and I were both on the move!




Photobucket
Staring at our reflection...

Photobucket
...talking to the ball "baa"....

Photobucket
...trying to pick it up...

Photobucket
...and rolling it all over the house!


A video of Bennett reading the word "ball"

No comments: