Sunday, March 1, 2009

Visiting

We didn't have any plans for this weekend -- neither of us had to work -- so we caught up with friends and family.

Feb 28
Photobucket
Jill Frazee came over for dinner and story time!


Bennett's best boy-friend, Ryan! March 1
We went to the Kurichh's for dinner, gave the boys a bath, (no, not Mike and Sanjay) put them to bed and then Laura and I went downtown for drinks at The Black Rose.
Photobucket
Reading a book to Ryan and Bennett. Ryan is all over the place now and is quite the talker!

Photobucket
Bath time!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Cute Cheeks!


The Black Rose Irish Pub
Photobucket
Laura and I

Photobucket
Chris and Sheryl

Photobucket
Morgan and Maryrose

Photobucket
Craic Wisely a Celtic rock band -- they were awesome!!! Sheryl gave me some pointers on how to do an Irish Jig, and even though I was a solo dance act, I had a blast!!!!

Photobucket
Sheryl and I with Liam, "the extra large leprechaun"



At GrandNana and GrandPapa's
- March 2
Photobucket
Playing with Papa

Photobucket
How many little ones have stood at this staircase??

Photobucket
And then just had to climb up!

Photobucket
Reading with Nana

Photobucket
In true Nana fashion, we were fed until we couldn't move and Bennett enjoyed ice cream before dinner.

No comments: