An update on some ultrasound pictures....we are now undecided on a name so those of you who feel jaded for not being told the name until after she's born....well, we might not know until then either! I am getting huge - literally! Weight is piling on by the day -- I think it's fluid because I'm fairly certain I'm not eating and extra 7,000 calories per day! Then, today I found out that my initial sugar test was elevated (barely...it was 148 and the cutoff is 140). So now I have to have the 3-hour test to determine if I actually have gestational diabetes. Wow. If that isn't a motivator to eat healthy foods and exercise! I'll know the results next week and I'll post how it goes.

Profile

She has a left foot!!
1 comment:
Katie,
Being a nurse, I'm sure you know more that most about gestational diabetes. However, I am a gestational diabetic and ended up on insulin with Kyle. If you need a resource, though a little dated, I'd be more than happy to chat.
Barb
Post a Comment