Sunday, November 15, 2009

"Passed!"

"Passed with flying colors!" That's what I was told about my blood sugar tests!!!! YEAH! I have my next appointment this Thursday - an official weight and blood pressure check - but everything seems to be going along as planned. Except for.... the name!!! Nothing sounds right. I feel I may need to see this little baby girl before we can name her.
The basement is moving along - not quite as quickly as I had imagined (I was hoping to get it done before Thanksgiving) - but the drywall is almost complete and ready to tape/mud. I can hardly believe how much extra living space we will have. I am anxious to get it done because then I can get a start on B's room and changing the nursery (and move Bennett's Huge Train table out of the living room!).



Overhead work - Ugh!



"Hire a Patriot!"


Mike and I hung the drywall in the laundry room - we have learned a lot from Uncle Dube!


I love that we can have Bennett downstairs to see us working - He will learn so much about hard work and attempting to do things on your own.



"Cheese!"


I can hardly sit around and watch -- so the boys give me non-labor jobs like scraping walls.....not a bad picture of my expanding belly!


This will be Bennett's new play area - note the new slider door

It's difficult to get a good run of work done because I am working nights again which takes up time during the day while I sleep....so the boys are limited to just a couple of days a week when they can work but I am so thankful we are making progress!

No comments: