So we are now 37 weeks 2 days...only 19 days until our due date!!! Yeah!!! Everything is coming along fine - she seems to be way more active then Bennett ever was - maybe she'll find her way out early! Since the basement isn't carpeted yet we still have a lot of storage items in the nursery -- I'm getting anxious to have it painted and finished so we might be living among clutter for a while if I decide to put it all in the living room! I feel pretty good - the usual tiredness, occasional swelling in my feet and sore back but all-in-all I have no major complaints.
2 weeks ago at our 36 week visit my belly was measuring 2 weeks smaller so we got to have an ultrasound to be sure she was growing appropriately and had enough fluid around her. Everything looked great (she is just curled up in a small ball) and we got to take some pictures home with us! The ultrasound technician estimated her weight to be 5lbs 11oz!!

Face shot with chubby cheeks (forearm across her chin).
No comments:
Post a Comment