gbtx2QXXXXXXXASXXXXXXXXXXX xsasc
You have just read B's first typing lesson! Such a smart boy! (He could only reach with his left hand so all the letters/numbers are from the left side!) Once he even managed to log us off from the internet! The language is oddly familiar as B likes to hold his vowels when babbling!
Bennett is very interested in sitting up - he seems to be done with laying on his back to play - he is much more content to sit up and look down at toys. Even the swing, in its most upright position, was not high enough for B! He is also becoming quite good at rolling over - I found him underneath the coffee table yesterday! Time to Bennett-proof the house!

Leaning forward in his swing!

Last night I felt inspired to make a nice dinner (we have been addicted to Gordon Ramsey shows, "Hell's Kitchen," and "Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares") and here's what I came up with:

Roma tomato and fresh mozzarella on a bed of sweet baby lettuce drizzled with a lite balsamic vinegarette...


Bread stuffing wrapped in chicken breast, baked in a parmesean italian dressing accompanied by a garlic cream risotto...
...it was a descent meal -the chicken was moist and flavorful but we weren't impressed with the risotto (it was the only thing I made from a box; next time I'll try it homemade style).
We are planning on heading to the cottage for the weekend and spend some time with Mike's Dad, Barb and the Tober family. We hope everyone has a wonderfully fun holiday weekend - I'll post again when we come home!
No comments:
Post a Comment