Today was a ho-hum day of errands and housework -- until I decided to do a "professional" photo shoot, punctuated by B's first taste of peas. I haven't laughed so hard in days. This little boy just delights me. Mike and I frequently shake our heads in wonder of what we have created. Today B practiced rolling over and though I hear it is the more difficult direction, he rolled over 4 times from his back to his belly. The first few minutes after a roll are smooth sailing as B holds his head up and looks around. It doesn't take long however for the frustration to set in and we watch B plant his face into the floor and struggle. We let him wiggle for a moment or two as we cheer him on with the hope that slight frustration will teach him to work for his goals. Our babe is growing so quickly it amazes and saddens me at the same time.
Tastefully Nude :)
My favorite!
The Prince and the Peas!
This look says, "Really? Mom? Are you really going to shove more peas at me?" I gave in and gave up the peas.
No comments:
Post a Comment