Too much time at work?? I swear we are hard workers. Tonight I had my first cup of coffee. I'm not talking about my first cup for the night, this is my first cup ever! Yes, I have tasted coffe before - I have never cared for coffee ice cream or coffe jelly bellys - but tonight, Maryrose had Almond Chocolate Fudge creamer and - Yum! - it smelled so delicious I had to try it. Which led to another try and then lead to me making my own cup...before I knew it, the cup was tipped up as high as it could go with me ravenously slurping and the edge of the cu pto get every last drop...!...I am quite giggly now (is it legal to drive now?) and my belly is tingly. Wow. People at work are laughing at me. Am I naive? This is great. Who needs wine. Me. Ha! This message has been puncuated by random spurts of laughter. This could be terrible. I ahve no idea how many calories are in that cup....will this lead to the blasted Starbucks epidemic with me gaining 5lbs each year from seemingly mysterious calorie intake and and slow yet steady decrease in my bank balance? I think not. But it has been fun so far!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment