Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fall Colors

As much as I miss being in the Upper Peninsula for the fall colors (nothing beats it) we did have a fairly good show in our backyard!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mike did a great job capturing the sunlight coming through this tree.

Photobucket


All the fallen leaves gave us a great opportunity to shoot some fun photos!
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
He loved the rake (and no I did not rake the yard - I am not a glutton for punishment - I just had to make a fun pile to play in)

Photobucket
This is quite possibly my favorite picture to date. This face epitomizes his personality - life is silly and fun!
Photobucket




******WARNING******
The Following Picture is not for the Faint of Heart

Proceed at you own Risk







Photobucket
Welcome to the SNOT rockets B has been having for the last THREE weeks! He has been on antibiotics for almost a week and his sinus/ear infection seems to be improving but his sneezes are capable of producing amazing amounts of mucous!!! EWWWWW!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I was going to write and say how cute the pics were but then you went and threw in a snot rocket LOL! I'll still give you the fact that Bennett is soo cute :)

Anonymous said...

I can relate. My nephew Emerson just gave me this fun cold!