Sunday, February 22, 2009

Cabin Fever

More snow and cold blustery weather has again kept us indoors. Unwilling to expose the Plainfield Library to Bennett's double ear infection/sinus infection we quarantined ourselves to the house (we did go to Toy's R Us - but we should probably be more afraid of exposure to germs here then passing them along...). We had a visit from Nana, went shopping for new toys and eventually played outside (when it warmed to a whopping 27 degrees).

Photobucket
Such longing to be outdoors


Photobucket
Nana came by for a visit


Photobucket
Our new indoor tent!! It has two tunnels and our "regular" toys are waaaay more fun to play with in here!

Photobucket


Photobucket
Peek!


Photobucket
Wow. When I loaded these pictures to view, I thought, "where did this kid come from? How did he get into my picture of Bennett?" He looks so much older! :( and :)

Photobucket
While Mike was out snowblowing (or as I frequently say, "snow moblowing") we bundled up and went for a walk in the front yard.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Walking became difficult as the snow was deep for B ~3-4 inches so I took him for a ride instead! We only have the Radio Flyer sled which has no rails/handles and it is too late in the season to find a proper sled for B so we took an older laundry basket and a cable from the garage - it worked perfectly!!

We are waiting (impatiently) for warmer weather!!!


No comments: