Thursday, February 12, 2009

Winter Pictures

It hasn't been lack of time that has prevented me from posting more regularly but lack of motivation. If anything makes someone want to do nothing with their time, a Michigan winter can do it. Blah. But we have been doing things and I should share more often with friends and family so here are some newer pictures.
Note: We will have high-speed available this spring (yeah! modern conveniences!) and that should help with my posting abilities.

Another Trip to Marquette (I believe that makes 7
trips for Bennett - 14 across the Mackinac Bridge)
Photobucket
All the cousins...soon to be one more -- congrats to Jeff, Margaret, Claire and Connor on the news of their expected addition (Oct. '09).

Photobucket
I made a solo trip in mid-January to the UP with Bennett -- the tree and train were still up for the holidays

Photobucket
Every morning B went straight to the tree to watch the train...

Photobucket
and watched the trains in the basement with Papa

Photobucket
Claire and I with high-pony tails

Photobucket
Claire is so adorable...I should have all boys 'cause I don't think we could do better than this little girl!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Connor is getting so big! I'm told he is now mobile -- he does a modified military crawl, pulling himself with his forearms across the room!

Photobucket


Photobucket
It's never to early to start! He stays on for all of 2 seconds...

Photobucket
Lovin' the spaghetti - I love to sneak in all the veggies - zucchini, yellow squash, diced tomato, onion, garlic, green beans, corn - and usually ground turkey...it's so hearty we sometimes eat it without pasta!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Just a day of playing!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Addilyn is 3 years old!!!

Photobucket


Doing Home Projects with Dad and Baking with Mom
Photobucket

Photobucket
Watching the drill spin -- like a record baby 'round and round!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Eating sugar and flour

Photobucket

Photobucket


Sledding in the Front Yard
Photobucket

Photobucket
The Radio Flyer is faaaaassst!


Snowboarding at Cabrefae Peaks
Ladies Day for $17 we got equipment rentals, lift ticket and a lesson...it was awesome (until I fell on the last run...still sore 2 weeks later)

Photobucket
Jen, me, Kristy and Morgan

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We look profesh!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: